Even though he can be a handful, we know the purr-fect home is out there for Koopa Troopa. But, before you fall in love with this big boy’s dashing good looks, here are a few things you should know about Koopa:
- He is the spirit of a 2-year-old toddler trapped in a cat’s body. He talks a lot, always wants a snack, and doesn’t share well with others.
- You will never have a moment alone again. He will follow you around until you feed him.
- He LOVES canned food.
- Weighing in at almost 15lbs, he really should go on a diet and his future adopters should be prepared to endure a lot of whining and begging between meals.
- He barely tolerates other cats and we would not recommend him for a home with small children. He wants to be your only child.
- He may be stuck in the “terrible 2’s” forever.